“Have Your Say” Survey


If you wish to discuss a specific problem in your local area please contact your local Community Safety Officer, Safer Cornwall direct or your local policing team – you can find contact details on our contact page safercornwall.co.uk/contact-us

This form must not be used to report a crime of any sort.

If you wish to report a crime, please call 999 if urgent, or use the non ­urgent online crime reporting service at https://services.devon-cornwall.police.uk/crimereporting/ or call 101. If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment – a text phone is available on 180 01 101.

In emergencies always use 999.

This survey refers to the area where you have lived in Cornwall over the last 12 months.


Take the survey here






Back to top

Safer Cornwall are a working partnership involving: