If you wish to report an emergency please dial 999



Please call 101 or Text 18001 for Devon and Cornwall Police non emergencies such as:

  • reporting a non-urgent crime
  • contacting local officers
  • getting crime prevention advice
  • making the police aware of issues in your local area
  • making an appointment with a police officer
  • talking to the police about other non-emergency matters



Victims of Crime

If you’ve been a victim of any crime or have been affected by a crime committed against someone you know (recently or historically), there are various organisations that can help you through this difficult time and provide support and advice.

The victim care unit will help victims navigate and make informed choices about the organisation they wish to receive support from. All victims will receive some form of communication so that they are aware of how to access services.

The information and directory of services listed on this website is for all to use. Those who do not wish to report a crime can phone 0300 3030 554 or email devon.cornwall@victimsupport.org.uk




Back to top

Safer Cornwall are a working partnership involving: