Safer Cornwall receives many inquiries regarding environmental matters.

These are normally dealt with by Cornwall Council. If your concern is listed below, please contact Cornwall Council for the most direct response.



Link to appropriate Council department


Dog Mess Dog Fouling 0300 1234 100
Parking Civil Parking Enforcement 0300 1234 100
Rubbish / Fly Tipping Fly Tipping on Council Land 0300 1234 100
Abandoned cars / Noise nuisance Report Abandoned Cars Noise nuisance 0300 1234 100


If you wish to contact Safer Cornwall direct, you can do so using this contact form. Whilst Safer Cornwall takes all reasonable steps to secure any information entered on this form, you are advised to avoid entering information which is of a sensitive or personal nature.


Contact Safer Cornwall


“The data is collected by Cornwall Council as data controller in accordance with the data protection principles contained within the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The purpose for collecting the data is to improve service delivery. Any personal data collected will not be shared with any third parties. If you have any concerns regarding the processing of your data then please email:


To view our privacy policy click here


Back to top

Safer Cornwall are a working partnership involving: